CaliWoods - Bent Drinking Straws
Free Shipping for Orders over NZD 150 - New Zealand Only
Why we love the Original Drinking CaliStraw!
The bend is practical for children and elderly
- Now you can enjoy using straws without having to throw away plastic all the time!
- A sustainable and eco-alternative to single-use plastic straws, that will last a long time as they are extremely durable.
- Choose the Reusable Drinking Straw Pack if you normally drink 'thin' liquids through a straw such as water, juices or lemon water.
- If you use straws for thicker drinks, or prefer a wider straw, then have a look at our Reusable Smoothie Straws. If you take your Drinking Straw in your bag perhaps the Drinking To Go Pack would be ideal!
- All Reusable Drinking Straws are made from type 304, food-grade stainless steel.
- All stainless steel Drinking Straws are 18/8 (18% Chromium and 8% Nickle) with a 0.5mm thickness.
- All Reusable Drinking Straws are perfectly finished and polished on the outside of the straw.
- They are built to last and are incredibly durable.
- All Reusable Smoothie Straw packs come with a specialised Natural Fibre Cleaner Brush.
- How to care for your Drinking Straw:
- Simply rinse your reusable straws out after each use and pop them in the dishwasher.
- Not to mention that all packs of CaliWoods Metal Straws come with a specialised Natural Fibre Cleaner Brush.
- The Metal Drinking Straws are premium quality and are polished for a beautiful shine on the outside.